This competition season, The Big Apple Dancesport Challenge will be a 1.5 day event held on December 6-7, 2014 at Columbia University. Please stay tuned for more details!
Registration (Closing 11/29/14)
Registration for BADC is open! Unfortunately, we are once again
only offering three dances at the Bronze levels, but we are continuing to allow costumes!
Costs of registration are:
- Early: 10/7/14 to 10/21/14, $40/students, $45/adults
- Regular: 10/22/14 to 11/29/14, $45/students, $50/adults
Please see the Fees
page for more information.
The BADC board this year is:
- Chair: Spencer Brown (email@example.com)
- External Liasion: Matt Lutz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Registrar: Bobbie Lock (email@example.com)
- Housing and Volunteer Coordinator: Olivia Xiang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Officials Coordinator: Natalia Romano Spica (email@example.com)
- Grants Coordinator: Roel Mercado (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Remember, if you need more practice or instruction, please check out:
Previous years pictures and results